Father’s Day

DSCF0201 (2)

I love my dad. He worked his ass off for us for so long and still works hard, 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. To provide for my mom and little sister. I can’t describe how much he has done for us. This picture captivates him 70% of the time. He’s strong silent and looks like he can kick your ass. The other 30% is him being goofy, I love when we get to see that side of him, but the photo is him perfectly.

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s